The MTX 162UE is a two-channel oscilloscope with 60MHz bandwidth and a vertical sensitivity from 5mV to 100V/div with 8 bit resolution. USB or Ethernet communication enables connecting to a computer with the supplied software. This instrument is compact, lightweight and stackable; and rated 300V CAT III.
- PC Oscilloscope
- 2 channels/60MHz bandwidth.
- Vertical sensitivity is 5mV to 100V/div with 8 bit resolution
- Sampling rate 50MS/s in one shot mode and 20GS/s in ETS Mode
- Detects 10ns transients
- 8-bit A/D converter
- Directly connect to your PC via USB, Ethernet
- Includes Web server software
- Stackable, convenient for multiple unit feeds to the PC
- Uses all the PC advantages allowing high screen resolution and large storage capacity for more precise data analysis
- Also available with Wi-Fi in Model MTX 162UEW
- Laboratory applications in education
- Research and development departments
- Electronic design teams