Dranetz HDPQ Guide SP (Rated IP65) Power Quality Analyzers
The Best Combination Of Value and Technology In a Power Quality Analyzer – Safe, Powerful, & Intelligent
Power from the Phase Feature; Power the Instrument from the Circuit Being Measured, or Another Source
Tests 16/25Hz and 50/60Hz
Powered by the Phase Being Measured!
Remote Wi-Fi Communications
GPS Optional (Factory installed only)
Made in the USA
The Dranetz HDPQ Guide SP has the same measurement and communications capabilities as the Dranetz HDPQ Guide, but is housed in an IP65 enclosure without an LCD display, and can also be powered by the circuit being measured. The IP65 enclosure of the Dranetz HDPQ Guide SP greatly expands the applications of the Dranetz HDPQ Guide into outdoor and harsh environments, along with other applications where an LCD display is undesirable.
The Dranetz HDPQ Guide SP Power Quality Analyzers provides you the best in class power quality monitoring capabilities available. They measure to all current industry standards, including IEC 61000-4-30 Class A, IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 1159, IEEE 519, IEEE 1459, and more. Equipped with 8 independent channels, automated setups provide instant detection of circuits and configurations, ensuring that the instrument is ready to successfully collect data in seconds. Users can select the length and mode of data collection, including troubleshooting, data logging, power quality surveys, energy, and load balancing. The Intelligent AnswerModule® feature provides consultant-like analysis of sag directivity, capacitor switching transient identification/directivity, and motor analysis/reporting.
The Dranetz HDPQ Guide SP enable users to review data and change settings remotely from virtually any smartphone, tablet and mobile device, as well as with traditional PC and MAC laptops and desktops. Just hook up the instrument, close the cabinets to the ‘safe’ environment, and use either the VNC interface along with our Dran-View 7 software, or our Dranetz HDPQ Apple or Android Apps via Ethernet or W-Fi for remote control from anywhere with connectivity to the instrument.
Dranetz HDPQ Guide SP – Precision
• High Definition Power Quality & Energy Monitoring – 1000Vrms, AC/DC, 512 samples/cycle
• Eight channels, 4 voltage & 4 current
• AnswerModules – Sag directivity, PF capacitor identification, motor – automatic event categorization
• Advanced PQ – IEC 61000-4-30 Class A & IEEE 1159 compliant
• Harmonics – IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 519 (2014)
• Transient capabilities – V & I – waveshape triggers. Well beyond standards requirements
• IEEE 1459 Advanced Power Measurements
• 10,000 cycle pre/post trigger buffer
• EN 50160 Ed 3Dranetz HDPQ Guide SP – Communications
• Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth
• VNC for full remote control from Dran-View 7 or a 3rd party App
• Apple & Android apps with real time metering and alarm Dashboard
Dranetz HDPQ Guide & HDPQ Guide SP – Safe & Rugged
• Arc Flash Safety
• UL/cUL listed and CE approved
• IP65 enclosure for harsh and outdoor environments
• Automatic circuit detection and feedback on proper connection of the instrument User InterfaceDranetz HDPQ Guide SP – User Interface
• Automatic setups – PQ, Demand and Energy
• Tablet-like GUI that is icon driven, has taskbar shortcuts, and a Dashboard (only available remotely)
Dranetz HDPQ Guide SP – Productivity
• Mini-report – Screen snapshots, XML file. Easily uploaded and emailed!
• PQ & Energy Dashboard’s for real time alarming
• AnswerModules – automatic event categorization
• Dran-View 7 power quality analysis software
• Rescue kit – Part of Dran-View 7. Correct problems with wiring, CT orientation, time errors and more
• Post processing – Part of Dran-View 7. Compute harmonics and other parameters from the waveforms recorded by the instrumentDranetz HDPQ Guide SP – Measured Parameters
(4) Differential Voltage: 16 bit resolution
- 0-1000Vrms, AC/DC, +/- 0.1% reading +/- 0.05% FS
- IEC 61000-4-30 Class A: 60-1000Vrms, ±0.1 % of Udin, range of 10% – 150% of Udin
- Transients – rms: 0-1414Vpk, ±0.2 % of Udin
(4) Current: 512 s/c, 16 bit resolution
- Range (rms) probe dependent, AC/DC, +/- 0.1% reading +/- 0.05% FS
- Transients – Range probe dependent
Frequency: 10 sec window
16-25Hz, 42.5-69Hz, +/- 0.01Hz
Power/Energy – 1 Second sampling
Real Power (W) – P: meets 0.2S requirements, range probe dep.
Apparent Power (VA) – S: meets 0.2S requirements, range probe dep.
Reactive Power (var) – Q: meets 0.2S requirements, range probe dep.
Power Factor (W/VA) -”true” -1 to 0 to 1
Displacement PF -1 to 0 to 1
Demand (in W): meets 0.2S requirements, range probe dep.
Energy (in Wh): meets 0.2S requirements, range probe dep.
Distortion – 200ms, 3 sec, 10 min windows
Vthd: 0-100%, +/- 5% for V>=1% Vnom,
V Ind Harm: DC, 2-127, +/- 5% for V>=10% Vnom
Ithd: 0-100%, +/- 5% for I>=1% Inom,
I Ind Harm: DC, 2-63, +/- 5% for I>=10% Inom
Pst – 10 minutes: 0.2-10, +/- 0.05 @ Pst=1
Plt – 2 hours: 0.2-10, +/- 0.05 @ Pst=1
IEC 61000-4-30 Class A: Edition 2 (2008)
IEEE 1159: 2009
IEEE 1459: 2000
IEC 61000-4-7 Class 1: Edition 2 (2008)
IEEE 519: 2014
IEC 61000-4-15: Edition 2 (2010)
IEEE 1453: 2011
EN 50160: 2010
Dranetz HDPQ Guide SP (IP65)
- Size: (11″w x 6.5″h x 2.5″d), (27.9cm x 16.5cm x 6.4cm)
- Weight: 3.8lbs, 1.72kg
- Operating temperature: -10 to 50 deg C (14 to 122 deg F)
- Storage temperature: -40 to 85 deg C (-40 to 185 deg F)
- Humidity: 10-90% non condensing
- Power Supply: 90-600VAC/500VDC (50/60Hz). Powered by the phase being measured, or other source
Clock accuracy and resolution
- Internal: +/- 1 sec/day at 25 deg C
- NTP: +/-10 msec
- GPS: +/-1 msec
AC Adapter: 100-240Vac 50/60Hz
Battery capacity and charge time:
- Dranetz HDPQ Guide SP: 30 minutes run time on full charge, 3 hours charge time
Memory size: 4GB
Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wireless (available without Wi-Fi as a special order)
USB On The Go (OTG)
Bluetooth via USB adapter
VNC remote control
Android & Apple App
Ease of Use Features
Automatic Setups – Start monitoring in seconds!
Pre-programmed monitoring modes – Pre-configured setups for various applications
AnswerModules®– Sag/Dip directivity, PF Cap, Motor Health
Dashboards – Power Quality, Demand & Energy – Immediately know when events have been recorded
Simultaneous Power Quality, Demand & Energy monitoring
Mini-Report – Take screen snapshots that can be uploaded to your computer and included in reports, attached to emails, etc.
Power the instrument from the circuit being measured, or another source (SP Only)