PQView DE – Power Quality Analysis Software for Dranetz Instruments
Intelligent, Web-Enabled Power Quality Analysis Software
PQView DE, Dashboard View
PQView DE is web browser based, advanced, intelligent software that is both the user interface and system controller for your entire Dranetz power monitoring system. PQView DE automatically communicates with each instrument in the monitoring system, downloads and stores the data and presents information in an easy to use web browser based interface. PQView DE can be used in any application, from small systems with a few monitoring points to very large multi-point, facility or utility wide monitoring systems.
Additionally, PQ ViewDE is the ideal software solution for both existing users of Encore Series Software, and new Dranetz Fixed Monitoring Systems!
Why Choose PQView DE?
PQView DE is the ideal software for both new Dranetz customers, as well as existing Encore Series Software (ESS) users. Why? Click the + in the accordions below to view a list of PQView DE features and benefits.
Upgrade from ESS Software
• ESS uses Java plug-ins that are no longer supported by their manufacturer (Oracle) and most web browsers
• Seamless upgrade to PQView DE
• PQView DE supports the same Dranetz instruments as ESS
• Import your ESS settings & database to PQView DE
• All of the benefits of the new applications
• ESS used a USB HASP license – PQView DE uses a modern electronic license
• PQView DE is new, modern software that will continue to be enhanced & supported in the future
• Fully web browser enabled multi-user interface – no user/client licenses required
• View information using virtually any desktop, laptop, tablet and smartphone
• Responsive web design that adjusts the display to the screen size of the device being used
• View information on devices running Windows, Android or IOS
• Manages your Dranetz fixed monitoring system – automatically communicates with each instrument, downloads data for viewing using a web browser
• Compatible with all current and most legacy Dranetz fixed instruments
• Easily view trends, events, repots and real time data from anywhere with connectivity to the monitoring system
• Interactive charts – Zoom, pan and export data using a web browser
• Seamlessly upgrade to PQView as your needs grow
Now is the Perfect Time to Upgrade to PQView DE
Oracle, Java’s manufacturer, has announced that it has ended development of the Java Plug-In for Web browsers. In addition, the latest generation web browsers no longer support the plug-in architecture that is required to use the Java Plug-In. Therefore, automated software updates, and free system support for our legacy, Encore Series Software (ESS), will be discontinued as PQView DE replaces ESS.
Powerful Web Browser User Interface
PQView DE has an easy to use, password-protected web browser interface that allows for multi-user access to your monitoring system from any computing device for any authorized user with access to the communications network. Trends, data lists, real-time views, reports and setups are just a few clicks away. Plus, information can be easily shared and exported to Word, Excel, PQView and other software packages. PQView DE can also notify you via text or email of PQ or other events that have occurred.
- Versatile – PQView DE is supported across a wide range of platforms and device configurations, such as a PC, MAC, Android/Apple tablet or smartphone
- Accessible – PQView DE can be used with nearly any web browser of your choice, including: Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, Chrome or Firefox.
- Responsive – The dynamic web design of PQViewDE means that information is automatically sized to the screen size of device being used to browse the monitoring system.
- Customizable– PQView DE can be programmed to send users alert messages, via SMS (text message) or email, based on a variety of power quality events.
Incredibly Intelligent Power Quality Analysis
The combined knowledge of Dranetz and its sister company, Electrotek Concepts, gives our monitoring systems the intelligence to perform advanced characterization of PQ events. You receive a clear and simple explanation of an event with in-depth analysis. Unique AnswerModules® perform advanced analysis and provide answers to more difficult power quality events through an intuitive user interface. Answer Modules interpret data, making every user an expert. Answer Modules are available for every industry and include: Sag Directivity, PF Correction Capacitor detection/directivity.
System Software For All Applications, Large & Small – Today & Tomorrow
System software for communications, visualization and reporting is a key component of any fixed monitoring system. PQView DE, the standard offering from Dranetz is for use with all Dranetz systems products, including the HDPQ DataNode, 61000 series, Signature System, ES2xx meters, and others.
PQView DE is a derivative of our PQView software. As your needs grow, PQView DE users have a seamless upgrade path to the more powerful PQView® software which is intended for larger applications, applications that include other manufacturers products, or those that require enterprise software. PQView enables users to organize data from a variety of instruments, such as power quality monitors, microprocessor relays, and digital fault recorders. It also stores site characteristics (e.g., substation, bus, feeder, latitude, longitude, etc.) and event information for voltage sags, transients, and faults (e.g., root cause code or text description). PQView brings all this information together in one relational database and provides the means to automate both the loading of new data and the generation of monitoring reports.