- Powerful & Portable battery capacity tester
- The Battery Load Unit – BLU200A is the stand-alone or a PC-controlled battery capacity test set, based on the state-of-the-art technology, using the most advanced power electronics solutions with coolers and fans integrated into it.
The BLU200A device is lightweight (14,5 kg / 32 lb.), developed to meet a customer’s wide ranging test procedure requirements (standardized as well as customized). Using the BLU200A device, the capacity test is performed in an accurate, user-friendly way in accordance to battery testing standards (IEEE 450-2010 / 1188-2005 / 1106-2015, IEC 60896-11/22 and other relevant standards).
Discharging can be performed at a constant current, constant power, constant resistance or in accordance with a pre-selected load profile. The discharge test can be conducted even in a case a battery remains connected to the load – by measuring the load current during the process.
The BLU200A device provides the discharge current of up to 200 A and may be applied to battery strings with up to 300 V voltage level.
- Discharge current – up to 240A DC
- Discharge power – up to 19.7 kW
- Applicable to 7.5 to 300 V DC battery voltages
- Lightweight – 14.5kg
- Battery internal resistance measurement according to IEC 60896
- DC Ripple-free current
- Current measurement range using current clamp 0-1000A DC
- Resolution – Current 0.1A; Voltage 0.1V
- Operation modes – Constant I/Constant P/Constant R/I,P,R Profile
- User adjustable alarm & shutdown parameters so as to prevent excessive discharge
- Overcurrent & overheating protection
- Coolers & fans integrated into device
- Emergency stop button & external alarm trigger
- Testing without disconnecting the regular load
- Expandable for larger banks using BXL-A extra load units
- Test resume feature in case of interrupted power supply
- Galvanic keyboard isolation
- Internal memory
- Flash Drive Port & USB connection
- DV-B Win Software for analysis of results
- Includes: Mains power cable, ground cable, USB cable, DV-B Win Software, transport case, current cables 2x 3m 35 sq mm with alligator clips, cable bag