- CAT-P is a battery-operated (up to 8 hours), handheld measuring instrument with 5.7″ touch screen color display that can determine extremely quickly and easily the main contacts operating times, contact synchronicity, sequence time, coil currents and DC voltage.
- CAT-P displays numerical and graphical results (it can overlay up to 4 records in the graphical form) enabling quick onsite analysis of potential defects by comparing the obtained test results. Test results can be downloaded to a PC for more detailed analysis using DV-Win software. Thanks to this extensive functionality and its high measurement accuracy, CAT-P can be put to a wide range of different uses when measuring the operating times of low, medium and high-voltage switchgear devices in Online and Offline mode.
Handheld Circuit Breaker Analyzer and Timer CAT-P with its compact and ergonomic design can provide a wide range of information that you need:
- First trip test (Online test)
- Main arcing-contacts operating time including bounce-time
- Timing and resistance measurement of the pre-insertion resistors (if present in the circuit breaker)
- Auxiliary contact operating time
- Actuation of circuit breaker’s TRIP and CLOSE coil via external module (separate Coil Control Module)
- TRIP and CLOSE coils current with values for specific points and corresponding graphics
- Voltage values and condition of a DC battery
Instrument displays numerical and graphical results. Because of that, a user can easily overlay up to 4 records in the graphical form and make a quick on-site analysis of potential defects.
A user can download test results to a PC via Bluetooth interface for more detailed analysis using DV Win software.