RMO-G series of Micro-ohmmeters (hereafter referred to as “RMO-G”) is based on a state of the art technology, using the most advanced switch mode technique available today.RMO-G generates a true DC ripple-free current with automatically regulated test ramps. During a test the RMO-G ramps with increasing current before measuring and decreasing current after the measurement. This eliminates magnetic transients.
The RMO-G instrument can store internally up to 500 measurements. All measurements are time and date stamped. Using the DV-Win software a test can be performed from a user’s PC, and the results can be obtained directly on the PC. Communication between the RMO-G and a PC is through an USB (as standard) or an RS232 cable (as an option). Bluetooth communication interface is also available as an option.Using the DV-Win the result can be arranged as an Excel spread-sheet which can be later shown as a diagram and printed for a report.
The set is equipped with a thermal and an overcurrent protection. The RMO-G has a very high ability to cancel electrostatic and electro-magnetic interference in HV electric fields. It is achieved by very efficient filtration. The filtration is made utilizing a proprietary hardware and software.
The RMO-G instrument has four separate test modes:
- SINGLE mode
- CONTIN mode
- BSG mode (Both Sides Grounded)
- DTRtest mode (Dead Tank Resistance)
- Test currents from 5 to 100A
- Heavy duty IP67 resin case
- Only 8 kg
- Resistance measurement from 0.1 μΩ – 999.9 mΩ
- Resolution: 0.1 μΩ
- Accuracy ± (0,1 % rdg + 0,1 % FS)
- Single and continuous measurement modes
- Memory for 500 measurements, with included DV-Win software
- Test shunt 600A/60mV (optional)
- Built-in thermal printer (optional)
- Remote Control Unit (optional)
- Both Sides Grounded Unit (optional)