Winding Ohmmeters RMO-M series are specially designed for winding resistance measurement of inductive test objects such as electrical motors and generators.
RMO-M series instruments generate true DC ripple free current with automatically regulated measurement and discharge process. Test instruments are portable and enclosed in metal casing.
Applications supported by DV Power motor/generator test equipment include:
- Winding resistance measurement of Generators and electrical motors
- Resistance measurement of high-current bus bar joints
- Resistance measurement of cable splices
All of the above mentioned measurements are performed with the highest accuracy. The advanced DV-Win PC softwareenables collecting both numerical and graphical results. These features provide easier and more efficient analysis. After the test a test report is generated with a single click. The report can be easily customized and saved in different formats, such as XLS and PDF.
he Winding Ohmmeter RMO100M is a portable and lightweight instrument (8.0 kg / 17.6 lbs) designed for the winding resistance measurement of electrical motors and generators. The RMO100M instrument is based on the state of the art technology, using the most advanced switch mode technology available today. It generates a true DC ripple-free current with automatically regulated measurement and discharging circuit. The injection of current into the test object is automatically regulated. The two independent channels enable testing of two windings in series.
- Measures resistance of motor & generator windings
- Test current from 5mA to 100A
- Resistance measuring range of 0.1μΩ to 1000kΩ
- Accuracy of 0.1%
- Memory of 500 measurements
- Lightweight at 7.5kg
- Includes DV-Win software for analysis of results, with USB connection to PC
- Supplied with standard lead kit
- Alternative leads optional