The Tap Changer Analyzer & Winding Ohmmeter RMO100TT instrument is designed for winding resistance measurement of inductive objects, and for a tap changer analysis. The RMO100TT instrument is based on the state of the art technology, using the most advanced switch mode technology available today. The RMO100TT instrument is accurate (0.1%), powerful (up to 100 A) and still portable. It generates a true DC ripple free current with automatically regulated measurement and discharging circuit.
The RMO100TT instrument can perform a simple, quick and reliable transformer on-load tap changer condition assessment. This instrument enables measurements of a winding resistance in every tap position, current ripple values (percentage of a current drop during a tap change) and transition times during the tap changes. Problems with a connection, contacts, and selector/diverter switch operation (tap change with interruption) can be detected with these measurements.
The RMO100TT instrument provides temperature measurement for the Heat Run test by using six dedicated temperature channels. It enables obtaining the Hot Spot temperature along with temperature and resistance graphs which represent the cooling process.
All RMO-TT instruments have a built-in tap changer control unit. Because of this, it is possible to remotely control on-load tap changer (OLTC) directly from the device. Also, a user can program DV-Win software to do everything automatically – running winding resistance tests and changing OLTC tap positions.
The DV-Win software also enables control and observation of the test process, as well as saving and analyzing the results on a PC. It provides a test report, arranged in a selectable form as an Excel spreadsheet, PDF, Word, or ASCII format. Additionally, DV-Win measures and calculates the OLTC transition time, the ripple and the winding resistance for each tap changing operation. The software can also perform the calculations necessary for the “Heat Run” test.
All results can be exported in the report format.
- Test current from 5mA to 100A
- 3 resistance measurement channels
- 6 temperature measurement channels
- Tests primary, secondary & tertiary windings simultaneously
- Resistance measurements from 0.1μΩ to 10kΩ
- Automatic resistance/temperature measurement for heat run test
- On-load tap changer dynamic resistance measurement
- Automatic discharge after test
- Memory for 500 measurements, with DV-Win software
- Rapid automatic demagnetization core after tests
- Heavy duty resin case
- Supplied with standard lead kit
- Tap changer motor current monitoring channel
- Built-in tap changer control unit
- Detailed analysis of test results using DV-Win software
- 3 years Warranty