Using the most advanced switch-mode technology available today, the RMO-TD series is ideal for winding resistance measurements of inductive objects. Transformer resistance meters and tap changer analyzers are perfect for testing:
- transformer windings (power transformers, distribution, autotransformers),
- all types of tap changers,
- electrical motors,
- high-current busbar joints,
- cable splices,
- and welding joints.
In addition, transformer demagnetization can also be done with all RMO-TD instruments.
The RMO-TD series contains 3 models, with maximal test currents from 25 A (RMO25TD) to 60 A (RMO60TD).
The three independent voltage sense channels enable testing of three windings in series. This enables measurements of winding resistance in every tap position of an on-load tap changer without discharging between the tests.
All RMO-TD transformer resistance meters have a built-in tap changer control unit. It enables remote control of on-load tap changer (OLTC) directly from the device. In order to make the most out of this feature, DV-Win software is included which can be programmed to do everything automatically – running winding resistance tests and changing OLTC tap positions.
The DV-Win software also enables control and observation of the test process, as well as saving and analyzing the results on a PC. It provides a test report, arranged in a selectable form as an Excel spreadsheet, PDF, Word, or ASCII format. Additionally, DV-Win measures and calculates the OLTC transition time, the ripple and the winding resistance for each tap changing operation. The software can also perform the calculations necessary for the “Heat Run” test.
All results can be exported in the report format.
- Test current 5mA to 60A
- Tests primary and secondary windings simultaneously
- On-load Tap Changer Analysis
- Automatic discharge after test
- Memory for 500 measurements, with DV-Win software
- Demagnetises core after tests
- Lightweight at 7.5kg
- Heavy duty resin case
- Supplied with standard lead kit
- Alternative light duty leads optional
- Optional Built-in Thermal Printer
- Optional Test Shunt 150A/150mV
- 3 Years Warranty