The CP 305 current probe has been designed for use with oscilloscopes respectively for accurate, non-intrusive measurement of AC, DC and complex waveform currents.
Using advanced Hall Effect technology the CP 305 can measure currents accurately up to 450A peak over the frequency range of DC to 20 kHz.
These features make it a powerful tool for use with inverters, switch mode power supplies, industrial controllers and other applications requiring current measurement and/or waveform analysis.
- Oscilloscope connection
- AC/DC low current measurement down to mAmps
- DC Auto Zero and Auto Power Off
- Compact lightweight design
- Broad bandwidth and low phase shift for power and harmonics measurement
- Superior noise rejection for power electronics applications
- Light industrial and residential electrical installation testing
- Leakage current measurements
- Process control for 4 – 20 mA current loop verification
- Battery charging systems
- Analysis of switching waveforms in inverters, switch mode power supplies and industrial controls
- Automotive applications eg., Leakage current measurement on car battery lead, detection of ECU sleep mode an current profiling, all requiring high accuracy and superior resolution
|MODEL||CP 30||CP 35||CP 305|
|Current Range (s)||30A DC or AC Peak||30A DC or AC Peak||30/300A RMS|
|Output Sensitivity||100mV/A||100mV/A||10 / 1mV/A|
|Frequency Range||DC to 20kHz (-3dB)||DC to 100kHz (-0.5dB)||DC to 20kHz (-3dB)|
|Resolution||± 1mA||± 1mA||± 50 / ± 100mA|
|Basic Accuracy||± 1% of reading ± 2mA||± 1% of reading ± 2mA||± 1% of reading
± 50 / ±100mA
|Output connection||Safety 4mm plugs||Safety BNC connector||Safety BNC connector|