The CP 41 current clamp meter has been designed for reliable and accurate, non-intrusive measurement of AC, DC and complex waveform currents. Using advanced Hall Effect technology the CP 41 can measure currents accurately from 5mA to 40Amps.
Measurement features include:
- AC/DC low current clamp meter
- True RMS reading
- Autoranging/ Autozeroing/ Auto Power Off
- 1mA /10mA resolution
- 25mm jaw
- Data Hold
These features make it a powerful tool for use with inverters, switch mode power supplies, industrial controllers and other applications requiring current measurement.
● AC/DC low current measurement down to mAmps
● Auto ranging 4/40A with 1/10mA resolution (CP41)
● Conformance to IEC1010 and EMC standards
● Low battery indicator
● Compact lightweight design
High Accuracy with 1mA Resolution
Advanced patented magnetic circuit design results in accuracy to be little affected by external magnetic fields or off-centre conductor positioning.