The CP 410 current clamp meter has been designed for reliable and accurate, non-intrusive measurement of AC, DC and complex waveform currents. Using advanced Hall Effect technology the CP 410 can measure currents accurately from 100mA to 400A.
Measurement features include:
- 40/400A AC/DC clamp meter
- True RMS reading
- 10mA/ 100mA Resolution
- Autoranging/ Autozeroing/Auto Power Off
- Data Hold
- 25mm jaw
These features make it a powerful tool for use with inverters, switch mode power supplies, industrial controllers and other applications requiring current measurement.
● AC/DC low current measurement down to mAmps
● Auto ranging 40/400A with 10/100mA resolution (CP410)
● Conformance to IEC1010 and EMC standards
● Low battery indicator
● Compact lightweight design
High Accuracy with 10mA Resolution
Advanced patented magnetic circuit design results in accuracy to be little affected by external magnetic fields or off-centre conductor positioning.