The Syscal Junior is an all-purpose resistivity and induced polarization sounding and profiling system for environmental applications. The system is supplied as a standard sounding system capable of recording two measurements simultaneously, perfect for performing offset Wenner sounding arrays. The output current is automatically adjusted (automatic ranging) to optimize the input voltage values and to ensure the best measurement quality.
Compact, easy-to-use and field proof, the Syscal Junior measures both resistivity and chargeability (IP). With a maximum power output of 100W at 800Vpp, the Syscal Junior is suitable for most near surface geophysical prospection applications, such as pollution monitoring and mapping, salinity control, depth-to-rock determination and weathered bedrock mapping. In high resistance environments it may be necessary to use the Syscal Junior R1 plus.
- Voltage: 0 – 800 Vpp
- Current: 0 – 1250 mA
- Power: Auto controled Internal 100W DC/DC converter
- Battery: internal battery or external 12V
- Pulse duration: 250ms, 500ms, 1s, 2s, 4s, or 8s
- Channels: 2 channels
- Input Impedance: 100 MOhms
- Input Voltage: 15V, automatic gain, input protection 1000V
- Resolution / Accuracy:1 µV / 0.2%
- Readings: Resistivity, Self potentiel, Induced polarisation ( Up to 20 windows), Quality control, and optional full waveform
- Noise Rejection: power line rejection, SP linear drift correction.
- Storage: 44800 readings, stored on solid state memory
- 31L x 23W x 31H cm
- Fiber glass casing, weather proof,
- Weight: 9.8Kg with internal RX, TX batteries
- Operating Temp.: -20 to +70°C