The SYSCAL R1 Plus resistivity meter is specifically designed for medium-depth exploration. It combines a power source, transmitter up to a 200W or 800Vpp output voltage, and a 2 channels receiver in a single unit; its compactness makes it an effective tool for intensive resistivity surveys.
The measurement is fully automatic, controlled by a microprocessor: automatic self-potential correction, automatic ranging, digital stacking for signal enhancement, error display in case of procedure troubles. The internal memory can store full information on intensity, voltage, resistivity, IP Chargeability, geometrical parameters and station number. A serial link permits transfer of the data to a microcomputer for plotting and interpretation of the data.
It can be used for civil engineering, groundwater and environmental projects, to solve problems such as depth-to-bedrock determination, localization of weathered bedrock. Its power makes it adapted to detect fault in fractured bedrock aquifers and to explore groundwater aquifers (depth and thickness).
- Voltage: 0 – 1200 Vpp
- Current: 0 – 2500 mA
- Power: Auto controlled Internal 200W DC/DC converter
- Battery: Internal or external 12 V battery
- Pulse duration: 250ms, 500ms, 1s, 2s, 4s, or 8s
- Channels: 2 channels
- Input Impedance: 100 MOhms
- Input Voltage: 15V, automatic gain, input protection 1000V
- Resolution / Accuracy:1 µV / 0.2%
- Readings: Resistivity, Self potentiel, Induced polarisation ( Up to 20 windows), and Quality control
- Noise Rejection: power line rejection, SP linear drift correction.
- Storage: 44800 readings, stored on solid state memory
- 31L x 23W x 21H cm
- Fiber glass casing, weather proof
- Weight: 9.8Kg with internal RX, TX batteries
- Operating Temp.: -20 to +70°C