The new generation of identifiers, ILF G2 Pro, has been designed to add, edit and store over the same map (thanks to the GridGIS Connect app developed by ARIADNA Grid) the location and connection of all consumers in the Low Voltage distribution network, that is to say, it allows identifying and digitalizing which Transformer Substation, LV panel, outgoing feeder and phase each of the meters (subscribers) are connected to.
This new generation of equipment is aimed to big mapping campaigns of distribution networks, helping to reduce the campaign’s duration and leading to great cost savings.
Among its main features, it includes:
- Identification of the 3 phases and up to 12 feeders/outgoings of a LV panel (several devices can be placed in parallel if there are more outgoings).
- LV Live Network topology identifier (without de-energizing).
- Designed for big network mapping campaigns, up to 99 teams can work at once.
- Suitable for different distribution network arrangements, in cascade mode or / and in parallel (allowing to know the connectivity of the consumer with respect to each distribution element of the LV network).
- Integrated Bluetooth connection for automatic data transfer to GridGIS Connect mapping app (compatible with any GIS systems). License included with the device.