- Tester/meter for measuring the level of low-frequency electric fields, equipped with an external antenna. Simple, economical, compact and IP65, with a backlit 2,000-count LCD screen.
- The VX0100 tester checks your exposure to eleectromegnetic pollution in your home or workplace. It is a simple, economical and compact BIOTEST tester equipped with a backlit 2,000-count LCD screen. It indicates the level of the low-frequency electric fields generated by power distribution.
- Its external antenna means that it can be used both to measure electomagnetic fields and detect cables (renovation). It can very quickly test the pollution generated by connected equipment.
- The tests comply with the current and future standards and directives. This BIOTEST instrument can be used to check electrical installations (new and renovation) and for technical and vocational training.
- 2 measurement methods are provided for more effective testing:-representative method: fields measured while taking into account the presence of the individual,
-traditional method: fields reference to earth.