Easy to use, easy to service. Designed for harsh conditions.
The LCI2000C injects a constant current into the earth grid. The test frequency is variable from 45 Hz to 65 Hz, in 1 Hz steps. This provides a unique test condition and the chosen signal can be easily identified when combined with the TVM1100 Tuned Voltmeter. The earth grid characteristics including impedance, touch, transferred, step voltages and current splits can be determined.
Auto shut-off is a safety feature that ensures the injected current ceases should the injection circuit be interrupted.
The LCI2000C output is galvanically isolated from the input supply. All functions can be controlled via an integrated front panel.
See the LCI2000C featured in T&D World
- Input voltage range 100 Vac – 250 Vac
- Output current 0.5 – 10A
- Load Loop Impedance: 4 Ω – 150 Ω
- Output voltage up to 180 Vac
- Output Power: 1800 VA max
- Output frequency 45 – 65 Hz
- Dual overload protection
- Fan cooled with replaceable filters
- GPS sync for accurate phase measurements