The Rocoil® DIN-rail integrator is a single-channel integrator that can be used in conjunction with either flexible or rigid Rogowski coils to provide accurate current measurement where a 4 – 20mA output is required.
Rocoil ‘DIN-Rail’ Rogowski Coil Integrator Features
- Compact Integrator for DIN-rail mounting
- True RMS measurement with industry-standard 4 – 20mA output
- Measures from 5A up to hundreds of kA
- High crest factor
- Input and output protected against surges
- Sensitivity can be specified by the user
- Sensing coils can be replaced without the need for re-calibration
- Can be used with two coils to give the sum (or difference) of the currents in two conductors
- Flexible Rogowski coils can be fitted without ‘breaking’ the conductor
- Powered from an external DC supply
- Withstands very large overloads for an indefinite time
DUAL: Two inputs instead of one. Enables the currents in two separate conductors to be summed.
Sensitivity range: This can be specified by the user as the RMS current to give 20mA DC output. Sensitivity values from 5A to more than 100kA can be provided.