Used in conjunction with a HAL safety tester, Safety e-Base Pro delivers supreme productivity, enabling totally customisable test sequences to be set up and operated via a PC from any safe, convenient location, even away from the production line if required.
Intuitive user-interface is taken a step further with the ability to provide user prompts in text or picture format – operators can be guided step-by-step on what to do next, saving time and reducing the risk of human error.
Total traceability and auditability of results is made possible through virtually unlimited storage, with results being stored on a PC or network drive.
Safety e-Base Pro has been designed to ensure production line testing is not only fast and simple, but also reliable and fully customisable to meet the unique needs of any given production environment.
Two separate modes enable both the test engineer and the test operator to benefit from Safety e-Base Pro. The engineer mode allows custom test sequences to be programmed. And, when used with a HAL tester*, it enables eight analogue inputs to be displayed and stored on the PC alongside electrical tests being performed.
Operator mode simplifies the testing process, offering an intuitive user interface and custom text of pictorial prompts at every step of the process if desired.
Traceability of results is greatly improved, with the ability to store test sequence data on either a PC or a centrally located network drive to suit your audit requirements. Test results are stored in XML format which can easily be transformed or imported into other data formats such as CSV.
- Assign part number to test sequences
- Restart tests from point of failure
- Compatibility with Desk Test n Tag printer
- Print file function for 3rd party applications
- Multi language capability
- Control analogue inputs: naming, scaling and setting units
- XML file format and Safety e-Base Results Viewer tool included
- Export XML results files to CSV format
- View live test data streamed from a HAL including analogue control inputs
- Use a barcode scanner connect to a HAL to scan in serial numbers
- Use a barcode scanner to add comments to results
*Not compatible with HAL 102. Other features dependent on HAL model.