This portable digital milli-ohmmeter is a practical instrument for low resistance measurement, ideal for use in multiple industries workshop, field or test labs.
This milli-ohmmeter is of rugged construction contained in a sturdy plastic case. The Series 4000 has many advanced features, including auto ranging, forward and reverse current measurement with auto average, true current zero, protection up to 415 volts rms, digital calibration and long scale length, 4000 count and auto power down to maximise battery life.
The Series 4000 milli-ohmmeters are supplied ready for immediate use with batteries and measuring leads, no extras are normally necessary.
- Fast response hand held True 4-terminal measurement ohmmeter
- 6 ranges 40 milli-ohms to 4 kilo-ohms
- Resolution 10 micro-ohms on 40 milli-ohm range
- Test current 100mA
- Accuracy 0.5%
- True zero capabilities
- Auto / Manual range selection
- Open circuit lead warning LED
- 100mA measuring current
- Input protection up to 415 Volts rms
- Auto power off to maximise battery life