- Tower tester adaptor
- Sonel ERP-1 adapter is used for earth resistance measurements of electricity pylons using flexible clamp – Rogowski coil.
It is designed to operate with the Sonel’s earth resistance meters (MRU series), in 3-wire with clamp measurement function. Ergonomic, handy and user friendly design casing makes the measurements of pylons earth resistance quick and easy.
The adapter works with the following meters:
- Sonel MRU-120,
- Sonel MRU-200,
- Sonel MRU-200-GPS
- For this measurement we offer clamps in several length versions and different electrical specifications.
Technical specification of offered flexible clamps:
- FS-2 – 100 µV / 1 A, length 4000 mm
- FSX-3 – 300 µV / 1 A, length 2000 mm
Pylon earth resistance measurement adapter specification:
- Measurement range……up to 5 A
- Operating frequency……up to 125Hz (for work in 50Hz network), 150Hz (for work in 60Hz network)
- Power supply……3 x battery LR6 1,2 – 1,5 V
- Measurement category…..CAT IV 300 V in accordance with IEC 61010-1
- Sonel ERP-1 adapter
- flexible clamps FS-2
- user manual
- soft carrying case
- 3x batteries AA (LR6) 1,5V