- Multifunction insulation, loop impedance & RCD tester
- Insulation test voltages of 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 & 2500V
- Earth loop measurement without triggering RCD
- Testing of RCD with differential currents of 10, 30, 100, 300, 500 & 1000mA
- Measurement of continuity & resistance
- Measurement of 3-pole earth resistance
- Phase sequence testing
- Measurement of 990 measurements
- Wireless & USB interface
- CAT IV, 300V
- Includes: 3x 1.2m test leads red, yellow, blue, 2x 1.8m 5kV test leads red, black, 3x pin probes red, yellow, blue, pin probe 5kV red, small crocodile clip yellow, large 5kV crocodile clip black, adapter with Start button with UNI-Schuko, USB cable, carry case, test lead on reel 15m blue, test lead on reel 30m red, 2x 30cm earth test probes, Sonel Reader Software, NiMH battery, battery charger cable, power supply adaptor, hanging straps, calibration certificate & manual
Short-circuit loop measurement:
- impedance measurement with 23 A current (44 A phase-to-phase) – short-circuit resistor R=10,
- measurement range: 95…440 V, frequency 45…65 Hz,
Short-circuit loop measurement with resolution 0,01, in distribution network without tiggering RCD (In30 mA):
- automatic calculation of short-circuit, detection of phase voltage and phase-to-phase voltage,
- additional UNI-Schuko plug for automatic measurement, AGT adapter for 3 phase network measurement.
Testing of general and selective RCD with the rated differential current of 10,30,100,300,500 and 1000 mA. (Type AC, A and B).
Measurement of insulation resistance:
- with test voltage 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V, 2500 V,
- measurement range up to 10G,
- automatic discharging after measurement,
- automatic measurement of all resistances in 3,4,5-wire cables using optional adapter AUTO-ISO,
- acoustic signals in 5 sec intervals for insulation resistance characteristic,
- elapsing T1, T2, T3 times (0…600 s) form measurement of absorption coefficients (DAR, PI or Ab1, Ab2)
- safety measurement – protection against overvoltage.
Measurement of earthing resistance.
Bi-directional testing of PE wire continuity using 200 mA current.
- Autocalibration of test leads.
Phase sequence testing.