SONEL P-5 has all the features that characterize the P-4 Voltage Tester. In addition, the P-5 model has the ability to take resistance measurements up to 2 kΩ and has an LCD display that allows you to display the voltage and resistance values accurately.
Main functions and attributes of the P-line instruments:
- automatic voltage test up to 1000 V AC/DC,
- optical indication by a LED bar and additional LCD display,
- sound indication when dangerous voltage levels of 50 V AC and 120 V DC are exceeded,
- RCD trip test with switchable load,
- automatic continuity test upon connection to the object,
- 2-pole test of phase rotation direction,
- single-pole indication of 100 V presence,
- resistance measurement up to 1999 Ω,
- HOLD function for freezing the measurement results,
- robust, two-component housing protecting from mechanical damages and impacts,
- integrated torch light and backlit display for tests in poorly lit areas,
- IP65 ingress protection guarantees protection against dust and water,
- safety provided by measuring class compliant with CAT IV 600 V and CAT III 1000 V.