The analyzer replaces the PQM-703 unit.
Class A remote analysis
The Sonel PQM-711 versatile power quality analyser for remote analysis in the A class is a device suitable for use on all types of networks with a rated voltage range from 110 V to 1000 V either directly or indirectly through transformers.
Based on advanced technology, the Sonel PQM-711 power quality analyser allows comprehensive measurement, analysis and recording of 50/60 Hz power network parameters and power quality according to the European standard EN 50160 and the Regulation of the Minister of Economy on detailed conditions for the operation of the power system.
- Remote control and data transfer through a built-in GSM modem.
- Anti-theft feature – SMS notification in the event of position change (built-in GPS receiver).
- Real-time clock synchronized to GPS protocol.
- Remote control of the analyzer via software: Sonel Analysis (Wi-Fi and GSM for Windows) or Sonel Analysis Mobile (Wi-Fi for Android).
- Transients up to ±8000 V with max. sampling frequency 10 MHz. Minimal transient time is 650 ns (only PQM-711)
- Voltages L1, L2, L3, N, PE (five measurement inputs) – average, minimum, maximum and instant values within the range up to 1000 V, interoperability with voltage transducers.
- Currents L1, L2, L3, N (four measurement inputs) – average, minimum, maximum and instant values, current measurement within the range up to 6 kA (depending on applied current clamp), interoperability with current transducers.
- Measurement of control signals up to 3000 Hz.
- Crest factors for current (CFI) and voltage (CFU).
- Frequency within the range of 40 Hz – 70 Hz.
- Active power (P), reactive power (Q), distortion power (D), apparent power (S) with identification of the nature of reactive power (capacitive, inductive).
- Calculation of reactive power using the Budeanu method and IEEE 1459 method.
- Active energy (EP), reactive energy (EQ), apparent energy (ES).
- Power factor, cosφ, tanφ.
- K factor (transformer overload caused by the harmonics).
- Up to 50th harmonics for voltage and current.
- Interharmonics measured as groups.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for voltage and current.
- Short-term (PST) and long-term (PLT) flicker (IEC 61000-4-15 class A).
- Unbalance of voltage (IEC 61000-4-30 class A) and current.
- Current events detection including waveforms recording.
- Current and voltage events recording with waveforms (up to 1 s) and RMS1/2 graphs with 30 s maximum recording time.
- Current and voltage waveforms recording after each averaging period.