The PEL52 power logger and energy meter provides a simple but comprehensive solution for electricians seeking to monitor consumption:
- In the context of energy savings
- Or to improve a building’s energy efficiency
The compact PEL52 fits in one hand and is easy to handle. Its magnetized casing allows you to position it in smaller electrical cabinets where space is at a premium. No need to cut off the mains to start using it. In addition, it is self-powered via the phase, making it ideal for long campaigns.
The backlit multi-display LCD screen is particularly easy to read. PEL52 is equipped with 2 channels, enabling it to be used on split-phase installations or on 2 single-phase installations. The PEL52 performs the following measurements:
- TRMS voltage and current measurement
- Power measurement: W, VA and var (N, Q1 and D)
- Measurement of PF, DPF, CF and THD
The PEL52 offers multiple communication modes for real-time monitoring or for saving measurement results:
- Wifi communication
- USB PEL Transfer® software for data back-up, real-time display and analysis.
BONUS SOFTWARE: integrated software tool for breaking down the losses and energies converted directly into costs, with a configurable monetary value